Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cambridge Journal Rocks!

Recently, I got the password from Athens and logged in to Cambridge Journals, the information collected in there is absolutely STUNNING! It will probably take a lifetime, perhaps a few to read them all. I found another site to surf now, and it will probably fill in the gaps of my lazy times.

Still, I got too used to clicking on the Manga tab instead of the articles that are useful. Anyway, go and read History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, perhaps you'll get addicted to manga like me as well.

How about recent developments of the country? Highway concessionaire has to go public, that's a good thing, bad thing to Mr. Samy though (since he has always been using the Official Secret Act to prevent these from going out to public). And fuel prices goes down another 15 cents, it should go lower since the crude oil is now like $55 per barrel.

Oh well, time to sleep. I've recently learnt a bit of french, a very small bit that is.. Bonne nuit.

No comments: